All sessions will be held at the Sheraton Hotel in Boston Back Bay. There are a few off-site events such as the Welcome Reception and Conference Reception. Please take a look at off-site events on the program page.
We recommend staying at the Conference Hotel to get most out of the Conference. Many networking opportunities are happening on the hallways and hotel bars!
The Group discounted rate is available until March 18, 2019. Please reserve a room, using our discounted rate link at https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1807243739&key=399BAE6&app=resvlink
Please note, if you receive a sold out message, you may reach out to Donna Collins at email@example.com to assist in finding the best available rate for your dates.
FED EX inside the Hotel:
Fed Ex is located inside the Hotel and open 7 days a week.
Event Solutions Consultant
Parking at the Hotel:
Valet parking is $58.00 for overnight.
Self Parking (not managed by the hotel) is currently $42.00 for overnight
Getting to and from Logan International Airport to Boston:
Sheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02199 USA
The Boston Logan Airport is located approximately 3-5 miles from downtown Boston, depending on which neighborhood you are traveling to/from.
Taxi or App/TNC
- Uber and Lyft
Depending on your destination, taxi fair will cost between $20-35 one way.
As of February 1, 2017, both Uber and Lyft will drop off and pick up from Logan Airport. Customers using a TNC service may only be dropped off at any departure location, and picked up in areas designated for TNCs. The designated pick up areas are all located on the lower level (Arrivals) at the airport. All designated pick up areas are signed “App Ride/TNC.”
- MBTA – Silver Line
The Silver Line on the MBTA stops at every terminal at Boston Logan Airport and is free traveling inbound from the airport into South Station. (this also includes a free transfer to the Red Line) The Silver Line SL1 is the most convenient option and your best connection to and from the Airport with drop-off and pick-up directly in front of each Logan Terminal.
- For service to Logan Airport using the Silver Line SL1, take the MBTA Red Line or Commuter Rail to South Station and transfer to the Silver Line Route SL1. The Silver Line SL1 will drop you off in front of your Logan terminal. The Silver Line SL1 runs from approximately 5:30AM to 12:30AM every day of the week.
- General cost for riding the MBTA: $2.75 single fare (CharlieTicket/Onboard Cash), $2.25 with preloaded Charlie Card. Website: http://www.mbta.com/
- Logan Express Bus – Back Bay
Great option for those staying in the Back Bay. Logan Express Bus- Back Bay stops at all terminals at Logan Airport. Scheduled times for departing Logan from Terminal A occur at: 00, :20 and :40 past the hour. Departure from other terminals is a few minutes later. Be sure to allow extra time during rush hour periods.
o $7.50 by Credit/Debit Card or $3 if you have a valid MBTA Card. No cash accepted. Website: https://www.massport.com/logan-airport/to-and-from-logan/logan-express/back-bay/
- Logan Express Bus Route Stops
To Airport Hynes Convention Center, 900 Boylston Street (opposite Gloucester Street) Copley T Station, 650 Boylston Street (near Boston Public Library) Terminal A, B, C, E (Departures Level drop-off)
From Airport Terminal A, B, C, E (Arrivals Level pick-up at Logan Express stops)
Copley Square, St. James Avenue Hynes Convention Center
- Shared Van Service:
- Go Boston Shuttle: 1-888-437-4379
When it comes to Logan Airport shuttle and Boston Airport limousine services, don’t settle for anything less than the best – and that means booking with GO Boston Shuttle. We provide reliable, convenient, and, best of all, affordable airport transportation alternatives. For Boston Logan Airport shuttles, we’re the only way to GO!
- GO Boston Shuttle’s Boston airport limo service can be booked online through clicking here. Our Logan airport limousines are stylish alternative – great for business travelers!
- Go Boston Shuttle: 1-888-437-4379
Making Your Way Around Boston:
MBTA: Website: http://www.mbta.com/
- Take the “T”: You can get almost everywhere in the city on the subway, or as Bostonians call it “the T.” There are six lines, all color coded. The general cost for riding the MBTA: $2.75 single fare (CharlieTicket/Onboard Cash), $2.25 with preloaded Charlie Card. Children 11 and under ride for free! Underground stations have you pay as you enter the station, while above ground stations require you to pay when you board.
- There are maps at every subway station, plus on the MBTA website. In addition, the mobile application Embark, allows you to input your destination and will tell you the best way to use public transportation to get there. Google Maps will do this as well.
- The “T’s” Day/Week Link Pass gives visitors unlimited travel on Subway, Local Bus, Inner Harbor Ferry and Commuter Rail Zone 1A for one day ($12) or seven days ($19).
- Operated by the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, Boston’s Commuter Rail services the outlying Boston suburbs. Service is available from several T stations, but most departures take place at South Station, North Station or Back Bay Station. Schedule and maps available on the MBTA website.
- Service is widely available throughout Massachusetts. All intercity/interstate buses depart from South Station. Schedule and maps available on the MBTA website.
Taxi or App/TNC
- Taxis are readily available, especially from Hotels and the Convention Centers.
The city of Boston has both Uber and Lyft, which is a convenient option.
- Getting around by water shuttle or water taxi is convenient and enjoyable. Year-round scheduled and on-call vessels provide direct connections to downtown Boston and other popular waterfront destinations in Boston Inner Harbor and Hingham and Hull on the South Shore. Enjoy fantastic views of Boston Harbor and the city from a climate-controlled waiting area.
- Boston Water Taxi
Boston Harbor Cruises Year-round service to Boston’s entire waterfront and Logan service with connections to several landings in Boston.
- Rowes Wharf Water Transport
Serves the entire Boston waterfront and provides direct service between Rowes Wharf and Logan Airport.
MBTA Harbor Express
- High-speed everyday service connecting Hingham and Hull to Boston’s Long Wharf and Logan Airport.
Phone: 617-222-6999 or 617-222-3200